North West Melbourne
Information and resources
- cohealth pharmacotherapy network
- Register for quarterly e-news
- Health Pathways Melbourne
Web-based portal with relevant and evidence-based information on the assessment and management of common clinical conditions including referral guidance.
Clinical support and advice
- Addiction Medicine Specialist (AMS)
Out-post clinics offering secondary consultation, specialist assessment, integrated care approaches, phone-based advice and delivery of continuing professional development. Referral by standard letter via AOD Clinical Nurse Consultant.
- GP mentoring
Peer-based mentoring via phone and face-to-face to support GPs manage patients with opioid dependence.
- Communities of Practice
Held three times a year. Refer to the North Western Melbourne PHN events page.
Education and training
Access to opioid pharmacotherapy training including:
- MATOD – run by RACGP for GPs and Nurse Practitioners – Module 1 is online and Module 2 is face-to-face.
- Victorian Pharmacy Pharmacotherapy Training Program – run by PSA. Parts 1 and 2 conducted online or face-to-face.
- Other training and events – refer to the North Western Melbourne PHN events page.
|Pharmacotherapy Leader||Andrea Calleja||9448 5511|
0439 436 772
|Senior GP Advisor (Wednesdays)||Dr. Fran Bramwell||9448 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Addiction medicine specialist||Dr. Jon Cook|
Dr. Joan Chong
|via Pharmacotherapy Leaderemail@example.com|