Gippsland and Hume
Hume Area Pharmacotherapy Network
Information and resources
Hume Area Pharmacotherapy Network – overview of news, resources and education
- Register for hapn. monthly e-news
- Murray HealthPathways
Web-based information portal supporting primary care clinicians to plan patient care – includes a variety of pathways in opioid management, naloxone, prescription shopping, pain management and alcohol and other drugs.
Clinical support and advice
- Rural Addiction Medicine Pharmacotherapy Specialist (RAMPS)
Primary and secondary consultation, advice and support
- Clinical workers
Multiple locations – contact PABN Manager for details.
Education and training
Access to opioid pharmacotherapy training including:
- MATOD – run by RACGP for GPs and Nurse Practitioners – Module 1 is online and Module 2 is face-to-face.
- Victorian Pharmacy Pharmacotherapy Training Program – run by PSA. Parts 1 and 2 conducted online or face-to-face.
- Locally based Continuous and Professional Development and training, including opioid risk management and naloxone training.
- General Practice and pharmacy staff education and training including case-based learning and e-Learning modules.
|Manager||Tim Griffiths||0418 910 email@example.com|
|Pharmacotherapy Key Worker||Deanne Smith||5323 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rural Addiction Medicine Pharmacotherapy Specialist||Contact via manager|