Gippsland and Hume
Hume Area Pharmacotherapy Network
Information and resources
- Murray HealthPathways
Web-based information portal supporting primary care clinicians to plan patient care – includes a variety of pathways in opioid management, naloxone, prescription shopping, pain management and alcohol and other drugs.
Clinical support and advice
- Rural Addiction Medicine Pharmacotherapy Specialist (RAMPS)
Secondary consultation, advice and support
- Clinical workers
Multiple locations – contact PABN Manager for details.
- Victorian Opioid Management ECHO
Online, interactive specialist support, opioid education and community of practice, accessed by over 100 Victorian clinicians. Free registration and more information at https://echo.pabn.org.au
Education and training
Access to opioid pharmacotherapy training including:
- MATOD – run by RACGP for GPs and Nurse Practitioners. Modules 1 and 2 are now available wholly online.
- Victorian Pharmacy Pharmacotherapy Training Program – run by PSA. Parts 1 and 2 conducted online or face-to-face (face-to-face sessions are temporarily suspended).
- Locally based Continuous and Professional Development and training, including opioid risk management and naloxone training.
- General Practice and pharmacy staff education and training including case-based learning and e-Learning modules.
|Manager - all enquiries||Tim Griffiths||0418 910 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rural Addiction Medicine Pharmacotherapy Specialist||Contact via manager|