Grampians and Loddon Mallee
Information and resources
Overview of information, resources and support
- Register for the monthly Orticare e-news
- Westvic HealthPathways and Murray PHN HealthPathways
Web-based information portal supporting primary care clinicians to plan patient care – chronic pain, opioid dependence, opioid replacement therapy (or MATOD), naloxone, Hepatitis C, Opioid pharmacotherapy dispensing
Clinical support and advice
Contact the Manager, Orticare for advice and access to:
- Rural Addiction Medicine Pharmacotherapy Specialist (RAMPS) consultation, advice and continuing education
- Mentoring opportunities and secondary consultations with experienced professional peers in general practice, community pharmacy and nursing
- Nurse Practitioner-led clinics and consultations
- Best practice guidelines, clinical information, business resources and supports
- Clinical networks for health professionals with an interest in addiction treatment and harm reduction.
Education and training
Access to opioid pharmacotherapy training including:
- MATOD – run by RACGP for GPs and Nurse Practitioners – Module 1 is online and Module 2 is face-to-face.
- Victorian Pharmacy Pharmacotherapy Training Program – run by PSA. Parts 1 and 2 conducted online or face-to-face.
- For other training and education opportunities that are regionally-based and accessible and that address demonstrated local needs including pharmacotherapy, harm reduction, chronic pain, psycho-social treatment approaches, comorbidities, contact the Manager, Orticare.
& Harm Minimisation Coordinator
|Pauline Molloy||5338 email@example.com|
|RAMPS Coordinator||Brett Vallance||5388 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Care Consultant (Grampians)||Katrina Martin||5304 email@example.com|
|Primary Care Consultant (Loddon Mallee)||Bree Hayes||4408 3691|
|AOD Nurse Practitioner/RAMPS Bendigo area||Cameron Cail||5430 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rural Withdrawal Nurse/RAMPS Mildura area||Raylene Paynting||5022 email@example.com|