Grampians and Loddon Mallee
Information and resources
Overview of information, resources and support
- Register for the quarterly Orticare e-news
- Westvic HealthPathways and Murray PHN HealthPathways
Clinical support and advice
Contact the Manager, Orticare for advice and access to:
- Rural Addiction Medicine Pharmacotherapy Specialist (RAMPS) consultation, advice and continuing education
- Mentoring opportunities and secondary consultations with experienced professional peers in general practice, community pharmacy and nursing
- Nurse Practitioner-led clinics and consultations
- Best practice guidelines, clinical information, business resources and supports
- Clinical networks for health professionals with an interest in addiction treatment and harm reduction.
Education and training
During COVID-19 restrictions, all training is now available wholly online.
Access to opioid pharmacotherapy training including:
- MATOD – run by RACGP for GPs and Nurse Practitioners – Module 1 is online and Module 2 is face-to-face.
- Victorian Opioid Pharmacotherapy Program – run by PSA. Parts 1 and 2 conducted online or face-to-face.
- For other training and education opportunities that are regionally-based and accessible and that address demonstrated local needs including pharmacotherapy, harm reduction, chronic pain, psycho-social treatment approaches, comorbidities, contact the Manager, Orticare.
|Manager Orticare||Pauline Molloy||5338 9142 or 0429 363 email@example.com|
|Orticare Liaison Officer (North West)||Katherine Hancy||0419 512 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Orticare Liaison Officer (Central)||Deb Harris||0497 587 email@example.com|
|Orticare Liaison Officer (Central)||Jess Larm||0491 174 firstname.lastname@example.org|